Oscilloppoi - Preferences and Help
- Sampling Rate - Samples per second. if you choose 'Default', Sampling Rate is set by time base (refer to the list of Default Value).
- Record Length/Queue - The record length defines the number of samples in a measurement. if you choose 'Default', Sampling Rate is set by time base (refer to the list of Default Value).
Default Value (except X-Y Mode)
- Copy: Image Format - Choose image format: 'TIFF' or 'PDF'.
- User Interface - Select user interface 'Standard' or 'Slider'.
- Standard: The controller type is circular slider.
- Slider: The controller type is linear slider. 'V Scale' controller is linear slider too.
- Scale: V Scale slider - Maximum value of 'V Scale' slider. This item is enabled only when you have selected 'Slider' interface.
- Scale: V Position controller - Maximum value of 'V Position' controller.
- Scale: H Position controller - Maximum value of 'H Position' controller.
- Scale: Holdoff controller - Maximum value of 'Holdoff' controller.
- Stop running after sweep has finished - When this option is checked and you press 'Stop' button, acquisition will not stop until current sweep finished.
- Grid Size - Select grid size: 40 - 120.
- Number of Afterimages - Previous waveform is displayed like an afterimage. Set the number of afterimages.
- Wave Line Width - Select waveform line width: 1 - 3.
- Draw antialiased Waveforms - Set it to false to switch antialiasing off. Then, the load is reduced a little.
- Color: Ch1 Wave Line - Set color of channel 1 waveform. X-Y mode waveform is the same color as it.
- Color: Ch2 Wave Line - Set color of channel 2 waveform.
- Color: Math Wave Line - Set color of 'Math' waveform.
- Color: Frame Line - Set color of frame line.
- Color: Center Line - Set color of center line.
- Color: Grid Line - Set color of grid line.
- Color: Trigger Line - Set color of trigger point and trigger level line.
- Color: Information - Set color of information text.
- Color: Background - Set color of background.
- Input: Ch1 - Choose the signal source: Input Device or 'Internal Signal Ch1'.
- Input: Ch2 - Choose the signal source: Input Device or 'Internal Signal Ch2'.
- Internal Signal - Choose the waveform.
- Sine Wave: Sine-1 or Sine-2.
- Custom Wave: Triangle, Sawtooth, Square or Pulse.
- These signals are editable.
- Output as sound - When this option is checked, Internal Signal is output as sound.
- Volume - Volume of sound.
- Device - Choose the output device.
Internal Signal Editor
- Set parameters of the sine wave.
- A - Amplitude.
- f - Frequency (0.0 - 50,000.0Hz).
- θ - Initial phase (-3600.0 - +3600.0degree).
- Choose the name of the edited waveform.
- '+' Add button - Add the new waveform.
- '-' Remove button - Remove the selected waveform. This order can not be cancelled.
- Amplitude - Amplitude of the waveform.
- Width Unit - Time of 'w1'. The unit is millisecond.
- 1 / Term - Number of cycles per second.
- The elements of the waveform:
The elements of the waveform are described by 'h' (height) and 'w' (width). The elements are separated by a comma.
h: range from -1.0 to +1.0
w: more than 0, relative value
(1) - The first point. If the height is zero, you don't have to write 'h0'.
(2) - The second point. When the height is the same as before, you don't have to write 'h'.
(3) - The third point. If the width is zero, you don't have to write 'w0'.
Total width is 1. As the width unit is '2ms', the term is 2ms.
(1) - The second point. The first point is omitted, because it is 'h0'.
(2) - The third point.
(3) - The fourth point.
Total width is 4. As the width unit is '0.5ms', the term is 2ms.
- Oscilloppoi Help - The offline help document will appear.
- Contact Support... - This menu contains links to send email with the computer's configured email client.